Farm, Maze & Winery Open Hours
Pick-Your-Own: Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM, Columbus Day Monday, too!
Farm Market: Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM, Columbus Day Monday, too!
Bakery: Fri-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM, Columbus Day Monday, too!
Winery: Sat 12PM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM
Maize Quest: Friday & Saturday 10AM-10PM with Flashlight Nights, Sun 1PM-7PM, Columbus Day Monday 10AM-4PM
It’s Fall Y’all!
My family from Atlanta (hence the “y’all”) is visiting this weekend for the 25th Fall Harvest at Maple Lawn Farms and Maize Quest, and the weather is cooling down to give them some quintessential vistas, smells, and memories.
The BIG message this week: You don’t want to miss it! Everything is seasonal and time is slipping away.
We invite YOU to visit with your family for some incredible photos of Fall Harvest. Your crew rides wagons, slides, jumps, bounces, picks, and explores their way through the corn maze, pumpkin patch, apple orchard, and Fun Park.
It is, shockingly, NOT an exaggeration to say that over 50,000 pumpkins and 1,000,000 apples are ripe at Maple Lawn Farms right now. The pumpkin patch covers more than six football fields, the pumpkin display holds over 10,000lbs of pumpkins, and the apple orchard covers an additional 28 acres!* (Check my math below…)
If your family & friends are looking for Fall fun this weekend, and you’ll find great photo ops all in one place:
- Apple picking
- Pumpkin picking
- Corn Maze
- Tractor & wagon rides
- Super Mega Slides
- Flashlight Nights
- The Cow Train & more
Fun like nowhere else you can preview here:
In the picture above, you can see this family has MAXED OUT their flat-rate pumpkin wagon, and you can too! If it rolls into the shed without dropping a pumpkin it’s one flat rate OR you can get the biggest pumpkin you find, because NO pumpkin costs more than $15! (Prices on the side of the wagons.)
Thank you for all your support and your visits!
*Farmer Hugh’s calculations:
Pumpkins – 6 acres x 3,000 seeds per acre x 3-5 pumpkins per seed = WAY more than 50,000.
Apples – 1,000,000apples / 28 acres / 650 trees per acre = 54 apples per tree. Check the orchard – some trees are well-picked, but others are LOADED!
PS We DO have sunflowers to view, should you choose to visit the Fun Park! We planted some for our route along the Hidden Gem Railroad trackless train ride. Zinnias, too!
PPS Our NEW jump pads are here! This is Pumpkin Jumper, but you’ll have to visit to see the incredible new BIG Jump Pad design…
Weekend action at the farm:
- Flashlight Night – Friday & Saturday 10AM-10PM, last ticket at 9PM! Get lost in the dark with your flashlight, but don’t worry, we never scare people here 🙂 Flashlight Nights are good for EVERYONE!
- Apple Picking – TONS of crisp, juicy apples are EARLIER than you might expect, including Reds, Smoothee Golds, Jonee, Empire, Stayman, Jonagold, Macs, Fuji.
- Pumpkin Picking: INSANE pumpkins, fewer but BIGGER makes for some incredible deals as pumpkins are just $.75 per pound, but NO pumpkin costs more than $15! Yup, that 40-pounder – just 15 bucks.
- Maze Fun Park this Saturday features the FIRST Flashlight Night of 2021, so you can get lost in the DARK. Everyone LOVES exploring the maze with flashlights, and we NEVER scare people at Maize Quest, so it’s the perfect, fun date or family adventure.
- Donuts! We are making our signature Apple Cider Donuts and much more this weekend in the bakery – make this your final stop of the day!
- Cider: Who doesn’t want to kick off the harvest season with sweet apple cider!? Made with our apples by Kime’s, it is THE taste of Fall – plus we have cider slushies, too!
- Open Air: EVERYTHING at the farm is a breezy, beautiful open-air attraction, so you can RELAX and enjoy acres and acres of space with your friends and family!
Check your forecast – it’s pretty nearly the PERFECT Fall weekend, and the farm is open for you!