Summer Apples: ZeStar, Blondee, Fuji, Gala, HoneyCrisp are ALL ready and ALL the same price –
NO price increase for 2021! $28/half bu or just $24/half bu when you pick two or more!
Peaches are ENDING! Messina & Autumn Star yellow peaches, Blushing Star white peaches (nearly gone!), Fantasia Nectarines – Make an efficient trip and get ALL THREE! Same price as apples.
Farm & Winery Open Hours
Pick-Your-Own: Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM – Open Labor Day!
Farm Market: Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM Open Labor Day!
Bakery: Fri-Sat 8AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM Open Labor Day!
Winery: Sat 12PM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM Open Labor Day! 12PM-4PM
Maize Quest: Saturday Sept 4, 2021 10AM-5PM, Sun 1PM-5PM, Monday 10AM-4PM
You’re not going to believe this. Labor Day Weekend features a whole BUNCH of firsts at the farm.
Here is the first list of first firsts:
- First Time – HONEYCRISP apples are ready this weekend. NEVER have HoneyCrisp been ready this early, but oh baby, they are now. PLUS, get ZeSTAR, Fuji, Blondee & Gala.
- First Time – HoneyCrisp apples are going to be the SAME price as all the other apples. We have a termendous crop of ALL varieties this year, so Dad says “Make them all the same price.” Just $28/half bushel, just $24/half bu when you pick two or more baskets. With everything else going up, you’ll be happy to note that this is NO INCREASE in apple prices for 2021.
- First-Time – Peaches & Nectarines are STILL available, during HoneyCrisp and early apple season! Get all fruits for the SAME price, NO INCREASES for 2021!
- First Time – ANY time you come and pick two or more baskets, you get a Maple Lawn Winery Wine Tasting for FREE! Mr. Allen has the coupons and you are good to taste and enjoy the wines, then take your favorite home.
- First Time this season – Apple Cider! Our pressing guys haven’t been able to get enough apples until THIS WEEK to press cider. Make sure to get a gallon to take home from the farm market.
- First Time – Maize Quest Fun Park is celebrating 25 YEARS of losing guests in the corn maze! We are celebrating with a new maze, and LOTS of new features in the Fun Park.
- First Time – Meet the Mascots! Your little Maize Questers are going to be able to meet and get pictures with Cornelius & Poppie, our corn characters, in REAL, life-sized costume characters. For our 25th season, we went all-out so your little visitors can meet our characters, just like they might at some ‘other’ theme parks.
- First Time – REAL BATHROOMS at Maize Quest! We had real bathrooms built into a shipping container, then placed them by the Bamboo maze, so you’ll have the comfort you’ve been asking for!
- First Time – Super Mega Ride-n-Slide Lane TWO, “Mt. Pumpkinjaro” is LIVE and ready for action bringing a second lane of fun to the Mega Slide attractions. Friends and family can watch you slide and get a great picture from the NEW viewing bridge!
- First Time – Sand Monster! An adorable attraction replaces the Step-Over Maze near the pedal karts where kids can be kids as they climb 46 TONS of play sand to play and get a picture with the friendly new Sand Monster.
- NEW Corn Maze Tower! – STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but coming soon…
- First Time (in a long time) – GIANT Corn Stalks! The corn is well over TEN FEET TALL in many places inside the maze, so you may want to use our signature Maze Tracker game to track your progress LIVE on your mobile phone – it’s FREE!
- First Time this year, we’re releasing The first one is $5OFF a $35 purchase in the farm market!
This Saturday kicks off the 2021 season for everything on the farm you’ve come to know and love. You get to visit, enjoy plenty of wide-open spaces, fresh air, room to move about, delicious treats, fresh fruit, and FUN FUN FUN!
We have been building and weeding and working and baking and growing and mowing and preparing and fermenting and bottling and doing everything to bring about this wonderful year of firsts!
All that remains is for you to visit – See you this Saturday!
PS Did you know that we hide our wines and two other vineyards’ wines in the corn maze for your to find exclusively on TWO nights of the year? Sept 10-11, it’s
Wine Your Way Out 2021 – Sept 10-11 ONLY
Ticketing is LIVE for two nights ONLY. Wander the an abbreviated version of the corn maze and find tasting stations along the pathways from Maple Lawn Winery, Allegro Vineyards & Balla Cloiche – three LOCAL wineries offering very different and interesting local wines.