My daughter wants to play clarinet for her life’s work. When I played trumpet so many years ago, I used to shake like a leaf during auditions. Annie is a rock, in fact, she once famously said, “I love auditions because they have to listen to me.”
The difference between the two of us is that Annie is ALWAYS prepared. She’ll spend an hour on two music measures, getting each intonation exactly the way she wants it. I only ever did the bare minimum practice time to get by. It is fun when the tables turn and your kids inspire you.
I’ve learned from her and as we’re preparing for Fall season, we’re locking things down as best we can, then preparing contingencies for, as Donald Rumsfeld calls them, “Unknown unknowns.”
This Fall season will not be like the last. That is pretty much the only guarantee. You know how to prepare your attractions, hitch your hayride wagons, and pick the pumpkins, but being prepared to run your business no matter what takes specific, deliberate actions.
That’s what this meeting is all about.
Maize Quest & TicketSpice pooled resources to get you actual data from Maize Quest clients and TicketSpice’s extensive agritourism statistics to bring you the information you need to prepare a plan for on-the-fly changes from government regulations.
(Just a quick note: While Shadi will join us for the ticketing data and information this is NOT a TicketSpice demo. Please here as we’ve so much to cover, we can’t spend too much time on ticketing specifics.)
We are getting together online THIS Wednesday, between the first & second weeks of our own Sunflower Festival, to fill you in on what’s happening in the industry.
Hopefully, this helps you be ready, maybe even a little more “ready-er” than we were, as Fall season is nearly upon us.
Join us, for the webinar!
Proactive Fall Season Prep: How to be ready for anything.
Wednesday, Aug 18, at 4:00 pm EDT
(Recordings will be sent to ANY registrant, in case you miss the LIVE meeting, so feel free to register even if you’d only like a recording.)
What you are going to get from Proactive Fall Season Prep:
- Hugh’s Adage, “Panic NOW, so you don’t have to panic later.”
- Marketing – How to drive attendance when every other attraction, sports league, and school is open. (Learn Hugh’s plan)
- Supplies – Prep critical supplies, limit choice, and stay open.
- Staffing – Recruiting, training, and safety prep is vital. (Get Hugh’s tools)
- Regulation Reaction Prep – Create your plan for each ‘level.’
- Ticketing – How to prevent a disaster by preparing for the worse ‘level.’
- Finally, “The rainbow behind the clouds of uncertainty.”
What we ask in return:
- Connect ahead of time by replying to this email with your questions, concerns or updates on you local area.
- Be ready to turn your camera on and participate during the meeting.
- Leave with at least ONE Proactive step you can take before Fall season begins.
See you Wednesday at 4PM EST,
PS Sounds weird that “Mr. Positivity” occasionally panics?I a real person and I get worried, too. This presentation is not meant to bring gloom and doom, but instead bring the freedom of preparedness and allow you to enjoy a profitable Fall season – no matter what happens.